Friday, March 11, 2011

Honey combing


How I became stylish and rugged by trying to be lazy - John Vieira

"After a breaking in period of deep knee bends, power yoga, and other things only Chuck Norris would do in jeans, I started wearing the A.P.C.s every day..."

"In a world where we measure our accomplishments in Foursquare mayorships and Playstation trophies, and other fictional benchmarks, I started to love the pants that reflect the way I actually live. Jeans showing wear marks is probably equally as meaningless as Farmville to measure things, but it’s physical, it’s visceral. It makes me, a guy in an office, feel like a real life John Marston, roaming the nascent expanse of the American West. A man who earns the way he looks. Which by the way, was like a grown up."

No comments:

Post a Comment